Pork and Lemongrass Lettuce Cups
A healthy and fresh easy to prepare dish, just great for summer outdoor eating.
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
- 10cm stick fresh Lemongrass, chopped finely
- 2 small Red Chillies, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons finely grated Galangal
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 500g Pork Mince
- 1 tablespoon Red Curry Paste
- 100g Green Beans, trimmed and chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon grated Palm Sugar
- 1 small Red Onion, chopped finely
- 2 Spring Onions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 Cup loosely packed fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Cup firmly packed fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 Cup roasted Unsalted Peanuts, coarsely crushed
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Heat oil in wok, stir-fry lemongrass, chillie, galangal and garlic until fragrant.
- Add pork; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until pork changes colour.
- Add curry paste, stir-fry until fragrant
- Add beans, suace, juice and sugar to wok, stir-fry about 5 minutes or until beans are just tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in oniobs, herbs and half the nuts.
- Place mixture in a bowl and sprinkle with remaining nut
- Spoon desired amount of mixture onto a lettuce leaf, fold and eat.
Preperation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Per Serving: 20.7g total fat, 1476kJ, 8.3g carbohydrate, 31.5g protein, 3.9g fibre